Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The house is finished!




Heath has finished the family room addition! It's off the back of the house, behind where the dining room was. He put in a beautiful stone fireplace, and lots of windows and skylights. We love the extra space and the bright, cheery room! And we're finally finished with this house! Oh wait, we still want to put a patio out back, and then we'll really be done. Until we start the next house . . .

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Heath! That is awesome! Your house is beautiful! If you ever want to do some charity work on the West Coast, you let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the house Heath! Erin, I must say that you and I have a lot in common! I hope we will have a chance to get the kids together again soon! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's beautiful! That's a great fireplace. I want one . . .

    Val

    ReplyDelete