It's been said, "When it rains, it pours." Well, that's what's happened this month! I had the great privilege to have 3 old friends plus my dad visit over the course of 10 days! (Dad, notice I called my friends old, but not you.) :) Kelly came for a few days, then Jen & Brenda, then Dad. It was great to spend time with my girlfriends, sharing mothering struggles, reminiscing about old times, and just talking. Heath was even nice enough to give Jen and Brenda and me a kid-free day at the mall! Of all the blessings God gives, friends are one of the greatest. Plus, I get to see Dad again, with the rest of my family (except Michael) in just a few days. They're coming here for Christmas! December is turning into a very full month, busy and a bit exhausting, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!