Saturday, February 14, 2009


We had a family Valentine's Day celebration Friday night. We've never made a big deal about it before, but for some reason Ethan was very excited this year and kept asking "When's Valentine's Day?!!!" He even picked out a box of chocolates for me! We had a special fancy dinner, complete with candlelight. (It was actually dark outside, but the flash made the picture look like day time.) Then we gave the boys their candy and a new book about love (which we give them every year). Later, Heath and I watched Fireproof--very good movie for Valentine's Day. Then, this evening, Heath and I went out to dinner at Red Lobster. Fortunately, we got there before the rush and only had a 90-minute wait . .. but it was worth the wait for the delicious food! And tonight I got an e-card from a friend (thanks, Rachael) reminding us to think about God's great example of love for us . . . without which there'd be no reason to celebrate. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment