Ethan and Jesse are in the midst of two weeks of swim lessons. It's their first time, and I think they're doing pretty well. I don't really know though, because Ethan won't even get in the pool if I'm watching. I always knew he was shy, but Heath and I are struggling to figure this one out! So I have to go hide somewhere and spy on them. From what I can see, they've been cooperating pretty well, and I think they're even learning a thing or two. Today we also went to another pool (because we had a free pass from the library reading program). I got to see some of their new swimming skills in action! They're still a long way from being safe on their own, but it's fun to see my little "fish" in "school." =)
Monday, July 27, 2009
My Little Fish
Ethan and Jesse are in the midst of two weeks of swim lessons. It's their first time, and I think they're doing pretty well. I don't really know though, because Ethan won't even get in the pool if I'm watching. I always knew he was shy, but Heath and I are struggling to figure this one out! So I have to go hide somewhere and spy on them. From what I can see, they've been cooperating pretty well, and I think they're even learning a thing or two. Today we also went to another pool (because we had a free pass from the library reading program). I got to see some of their new swimming skills in action! They're still a long way from being safe on their own, but it's fun to see my little "fish" in "school." =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment