Monday, June 13, 2011

My Husband

I thought I should take a moment to add a post about Heath.  He had his birthday on Saturday (which means he can no longer call me old since we're the same age again).  =)  But it's not just his birthday that makes me feel the need to write about him.  It's the fact that he is so amazing!



I usually write on this blog about my experiences and feelings, and lately there has been an abundance of negative posts in regards to Tabitha's medical issues.  But the truth is without Heath everything would be a whole lot worse.  In fact, I probably wouldn't even be posting anything at all.  When I worry and fret and complain about the the things we've had to deal with lately, he consoles me, and . . .  just does what needs to be done.  He never complains, never even acts bothered by all of this.  Even though he has to be at work most days, when he's home he takes care of the majority of the medical needs, including getting up in the middle of the night to empty her bag so it doesn't leak.  I have friends whose husbands will barely let them out of the house because they don't want to have to take care of the kids, but Heath is just the opposite.  He's always trying to make motherhood easier on me and finds ways to lift my burdens all the time.

I've probably thoroughly embarrassed him by posting this, but it needed to be said.  =)

Happy Birthday, Heath.  I love you.  Thank you so much for all you do.

1 comment:

  1. HEY! Happy Birthday, Heath! And, I'm blessed to have a husband who serves me well, too! We're two lucky gals, aren't we! :)

    ReplyDelete