Friday, March 7, 2008

Back to School...


Well, we are very excited to be working our way towards adoption! So when we got our packet of info, I could hardly wait to start! But it turns out it was a bunch of homework! We have to do 12 hours of adoption training (online courses) before we can begin compiling our dossier! Heath and I have to do it together. Do you know how hard it is to find quiet time to study together, when you have a 2-year-old and a 4-year old!??? It basically leaves 8-9 or 10 pm (after the boys' bedtime and before ours). Of course, last night we couldn't do any studying because we had to watch LOST. Priorities must stay in order of course! =) Seriously though, I'm glad that we get to study this and get prepared. And it gives us stuff to talk about, which is nice too. But I'll be really glad when we move onto the next step!