We'd been planning to get Ethan his first 2-wheeler for his 5th birthday. But, a couple weeks ago Heath found two 16" bikes on Freecycle (a yahoo group for giving and getting free stuff--I HIGHLY recommend it!) So, we went ahead and got the bikes, both with training wheels and in excellent condition. We figured Jesse would be too young, but he actually learned very quickly and rides right along with Ethan. They're having a great time, and so far they haven't attempted to ride down our driveway, which is what I was worried about. Now we just have to figure out what to get Ethan for his birthday.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
New Bikes!
We'd been planning to get Ethan his first 2-wheeler for his 5th birthday. But, a couple weeks ago Heath found two 16" bikes on Freecycle (a yahoo group for giving and getting free stuff--I HIGHLY recommend it!) So, we went ahead and got the bikes, both with training wheels and in excellent condition. We figured Jesse would be too young, but he actually learned very quickly and rides right along with Ethan. They're having a great time, and so far they haven't attempted to ride down our driveway, which is what I was worried about. Now we just have to figure out what to get Ethan for his birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment