For our birthday presents, my parents bought us plane tickets to come out and visit them. The boys and I were there for a whole week, and Heath just came out for the weekend. We got to see the entire family, plus my cousin Ben. Michael was on leave, home from Alaska, and he provided our July 4th entertainment by creating a (rather huge and terrifying) smoke bomb. We visited Worlds of Fun (and had worlds of fun there), and we also went out on a lake for boating and jet skiing. The rest of the time we just hung out and caught up with everybody. It was a very good visit. The boys did pretty well on the planes, which is good since I had them to myself. (While we didn't even get peanuts on our flights, Heath enjoyed fresh-baked cookies and first-class seats on his. I won't let him forget that for quite some time.) Thanks for the trip, Mom & Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment