I thought kids didn't lose their teeth until they were 6! But obviously, I was wrong. Ethan's had a loose tooth since right around Thanksgiving, and he finally lost it on Thursday (1/22). It'd been bothering him for awhile, and Heath kept offering to pull it out. But Ethan wouldn't let him. I, of course, wanted nothing to do with it. Even though I successfully lost all my own baby teeth, and survived natural childbirth twice, the thought of pulling out my child's tooth makes me quite squeamish. Thursday morning, Ethan came into our room saying his tooth was really bothering him today. I looked at it, and it was sticking out straight forward, barely attached. I suggested he let Daddy pull it out, and he did! He's been quite excited to have lost his first tooth, and the one next to it is already a little loose too!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Our first "tooth-fairy" visit
I thought kids didn't lose their teeth until they were 6! But obviously, I was wrong. Ethan's had a loose tooth since right around Thanksgiving, and he finally lost it on Thursday (1/22). It'd been bothering him for awhile, and Heath kept offering to pull it out. But Ethan wouldn't let him. I, of course, wanted nothing to do with it. Even though I successfully lost all my own baby teeth, and survived natural childbirth twice, the thought of pulling out my child's tooth makes me quite squeamish. Thursday morning, Ethan came into our room saying his tooth was really bothering him today. I looked at it, and it was sticking out straight forward, barely attached. I suggested he let Daddy pull it out, and he did! He's been quite excited to have lost his first tooth, and the one next to it is already a little loose too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment