Thursday, April 16, 2009

Woo hoo!



This is me trying to re-create the excited look I had when UPS delivered a package to me on Monday. =) For years, I've been wanting to buy the Rosetta Stone software for learning Chinese. Finally we could afford it, and I took the plunge and ordered it! I love learning languages, and this is one I'll actually use! I got the homeschool version, so it has lesson plans and tracking for each student. It'll definitely be a required course in our homeschool! I'm very excited to learn as much as I can before we go to get our daughter--hopefully we'll at least be able to communicate some basics with her. Ethan and Jesse have even tried it out already, and I'm sure it will benefit our whole family. It may seem like a silly thing to be so excited about a computer program, but I'm thrilled and very thankful for such a special treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment