No updates on our adoption progress, but I think God's been working on my heart since my last post about it. I'm doing much better with my attitude, and I want to thank all of you who've been praying for me! I'm posting the song I posted before, but this time it's more true. =) I know all things are in God's hands, and His timing, and we are eagerly and patiently awaiting that time.
I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait
I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will move ahead, bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait
No comments:
Post a Comment