Well, we are safely and successfully home. :) I meant to post this last night (we got home about 5:30), but I was so tired I literally thought I'd fall over, so we all went to bed at 7. Tabitha woke up a lot, but everyone else slept well until 4:30; then Heath sent me back to bed, and I just got up at 8.
I'm exhausted, but so thankful for our wonderful and newly-enlarged family. And I'm so thankful for our chance to experience China and to have Mom and Amy there, for their company and for all the extra help with the kids. They were truly indispensable!
I'll fill in the couple of missing stories soon--once I can think straight. (I still feel like I could fall over.) =)
I remember the 'falling over' feeling all too well! So glad you ALL made it home safely! We are so excited for you and have been praying for you often throughout your trip. And we can't wait to see you again and meet Tabitha!!
ReplyDelete