Friday, April 30, 2010

Quotes from Jesse

Jesse is one to always keep us laughing. We often wonder what's going on inside that little head of his. Here are some of his latest insights:

As I come out of the bathroom having just gotten dressed in a new shirt, Jesse has this astonished look on his face and says . . . "Wo! That is cute!” I never knew he was so into fashion!

As we’re getting out of the van to go into the library, a very strong wind is blowing in our faces, and he says, “I think a fly is trying to build a nest in my eye.” “What?” I reply, somewhat confused. “Yeah,” Jesse explains, “I can feel hay in there.”

As he comes in from outside, absolutely soaked and covered in mud from head to toe, he’s trying to get his filthy wet sock off by using his opposite foot. I tell him to use his hands, and he says, “But I don’t want to get muddy.” Oh, of course not. Why didn't I think of that.


Most of the humor in these quotes doesn't come across in print. You'd have to see his face to fully comprehend it. But one thing's for sure--we never get bored with Jesse around!

No comments:

Post a Comment