Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jesse Again

Quoting Jesse is not going to be a daily blog event, but I had to share this additional story from last night.

I was waiting for the boys to finish getting their pajamas on so we could read a book. Jesse hands me the book, one of those thick board-books that's plastic coated. I get to the second page, and water starts dripping out, and I realize the entire book is a bit wet, and each page lets out a few more drips. I asked Jesse why the book was wet, and he says, "I took it to the bathroom with me." Disgusted, I said, "You mean you got pee on it?!?!" He says, quite matter of factly, "No. I dropped it in the toilet."

I guess he didn't think that was worthy of mentioning unless I asked.

Makes me wonder what other things have happened that he never told me about. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment