Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Clothing Dilemma

Tabitha is very difficult to find clothes that fit well.  She's SOOOO skinny and has a VERY long torso, so there's always a big gap between her shirt and pants, unless her shirt is double her width in order to be long enough!  We've gotten a lot of her clothes as hand-me-downs, so I don't really bother with the size on the tags, I just try it on her.  So for the past few months she's been wearing this really cute shirt that I LOVE because it actually fits right!  Slim enough for her, but long enough to not show her back when she bends over.

Cute shirt, huh?  Well, one day I noticed that the shirt has what looks like belt loops.  How odd, I thought.  Upon further investigation it turns out that it's a size 2T.  Not a shirt at all, but rather  . . . .

a dress:

And I thought the girls were built so differently they'd never be able to share clothes.  Silly me!  =)

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious. Have I ever told you about the time Ian dressed Duncan in Oliver's pants when I was out of town?

    ReplyDelete