Jesse is such a fun kid. He's exciting to teach (well, when he's in a cooperative mood, that is!), he's the peacemaker of the family, and he's got a great sense of humor. I'm so thankful for these eight years with him so far, and I'm hoping the next eight are even better! We love you Jesse! Happy Birthday!
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Jesse's 8!
Eight years old! Somehow my "baby boy" isn't so little anymore! Jesse turned eight last week. We celebrated with family on his birthday and then had a party with a few of his friends on Saturday. He's really into the video game Minecraft, so that was the theme. If you don't understand the cake or the box heads, just ask any 8-12 year old boy, and I'm sure they can explain.
Jesse is such a fun kid. He's exciting to teach (well, when he's in a cooperative mood, that is!), he's the peacemaker of the family, and he's got a great sense of humor. I'm so thankful for these eight years with him so far, and I'm hoping the next eight are even better! We love you Jesse! Happy Birthday!
Jesse is such a fun kid. He's exciting to teach (well, when he's in a cooperative mood, that is!), he's the peacemaker of the family, and he's got a great sense of humor. I'm so thankful for these eight years with him so far, and I'm hoping the next eight are even better! We love you Jesse! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment