We just found out our "log in date!" Our dossier was officially entered into China's system on March 10th. Yesterday, the 18th, our application for our specifc child was submitted. In my humble opinion I think China should be able to process everything quickly so we could go get her next week, or at least next month! But my humble opinion doesn't count for all that much in the grand scheme of things. :)
I am so thankful for God's blessings on our family. He's given us two wonderful little boys, and now we'll soon have a little girl as well. Sometimes I feel so incapable of being a good parent, I wonder why He'd even allow us to have children, let alone adopt! We're so undeserving of all His blessings, yet He blesses anyway. I think we all need to take a little more time to realize how blessed we are and to thank Him.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father . . . "
James 1:17
Congratulations! Children are such gifts to us from above!!! God is good!
ReplyDeleteGodspeed to your little one!!!
Blessings,
Robin
Hi Erin,
ReplyDeleteI saw your post on the LH yahoo group!!!! Your daughter is beautiful!!! We also adopted a little girl with an imperforated anus. Tuesday was our one year anniversary of gotcha day!!! Please e-mail me if you have any questions (hostert@verizon.net)
Congratulations!!!
Tricia