We've been reviewing files for 2 adoptable little girls over the past couple days. And today we have made a decision to move forward with one of them! She has some medical issues, but they are things that should be correctable. If we are able to get this child, we'll share more details at that point.
Because of China's rules, we can't put a hold on a child until we've decided on that particular child. (The hold is just for time to submit the "Letter of Intent" for that specific child.) We can't do anything until Monday when our agency's open, so we're praying that if this is NOT the child for us, that God would make her unavailable by then.
Please pray with us for a definite answer about this life changing decision. Thank you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment