Sunday, May 31, 2009

Prayer Request

Please keep our little Tabitha in your prayers. We were just told that she's in the hospital for an infection (quite common for kids with catheters). They say it's not serious and not to worry. I'm sure she'll be fine, but I'm worried about her being scared and miserable. She's been through enough in her little life already! Please pray that she'll be healthy soon, and that they'd HURRY UP AND PROCESS THE PAPERWORK SO WE CAN GO GET HER!!!

Our pastor's message today was on patience. How fitting. =)

Thanks for your prayers,
Erin & Heath

3 comments:

  1. We know how helpless you feel being on this side of the world while your child is over there. sick. and without you. We are definitely praying! Thankfully, God still has her in His hand! That's what I have to remember to make it through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin,
    I will say a little prayer for your daughter. You will be in China before you know it and holding Tabitha. You won't even remember what it was like without her in your family!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray for a speedy paperwork process and peace for little Tabitha. :) You will be rocking her in your arms before you know it!

    Adrienne
    Theologicalkids.com

    ReplyDelete