Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cactus Juice Junction




Don't they make cute little cowboys? This week was our church's Day Camp(VBS) (known as "Cactus Juice Junction" this year), and it was a very busy week! We started last Saturday with Heath setting up tables and a stage, and me getting the nursery area ready. Then we spent Monday through Friday mornings there. Tabitha and I were in the air conditioned nursery, but the boys were outside in the heat all week. It was exhausting for all of us, but such a great experience for the kids. Today at church they got to go up on stage and sing the songs they learned there, and several of them recited verses and told about what they learned. It was really neat.

It's amazing though what a difference it makes to lose all my mornings! I am so far behind on everything, especially cleaning. (Good thing we don't have any house showings any more!)

Yesterday we had a get-together with some friends from church, which was really fun. Today I took a 3-hour nap. =) I'm hoping this next week will be very relaxing, without much activity. We're all ready for some down time!

No comments:

Post a Comment