I guess I can also go ahead and let the cat out of the bag. We've decided on a name for our new daughter. Much to the relief of my mom and mom-in-law (who have obviously watched too much "Bewitched" on TV), we are not naming her Samantha, which was one name we had considered. =)
We've decided to keep her Chinese name as her middle name, and her first name will be Rayanna. Heath's middle name is Ray, and Anna goes along with the Hebrew/Aramaic names of our other kids. And it also meets my neurotic needs of having both girls have names with 3 syllables. So there you have it.
Can't wait to introduce Rayanna to you all (once we find out who she is, that is!)
Yay! I like it (and I feel special to have known it for awhile! :) Cute fundraiser thermometer there - I may have to copy it in a few years when we're ready to adopt a GIRL. haha. Will you call her Ray for short?
ReplyDeleteMiss you! We should go on another dinner date soon. :)
Love how you've put so much thought into her name - she is a blessed to be a part of your family.
ReplyDelete