OK, so I know you're not supposed to be glad when your children cry. But this was special. . . today was the first time Rayanna cried when I handed her over to the nursery worker at church! She knows I'm her mommy!!! Never have a child's tears made me feel so happy! (In case you're worried, she got over it very fast and proceeded to be the happiest baby in the nursery. So don't feel bad for her or anything!) =)
Today's also the 2-month anniversary of Gotcha Day. It was two months ago we first met our beautiful baby.
Awww!!! I can only imagine how good that was for your heart (the bonding part, not the crying part) :O).
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Erin. Stopped by your blog tonight to check in. Glad to read you are all falling into place, and the transitions have been smooth this time :)
ReplyDeleteCo-opp friend.