No, I didn't actually go on a safari, but I did have a jungle-themed adventure! I've never attempted to do any type of creative decorating in our house. Ever. But the boys' room was in desperate need of repainting, and I thought it'd be fun to do something a little different. (I have to confess that Kelly's amazing decorating job in the girls' room inspired me quite a bit!) We also found a used bedroom set at a good price, and I was excited to get that since they had always had random furniture in their room. Their current favorite colors are orange (Jesse) and green (Ethan). While trying to figure out how to make that work, I found these cute comforters that had both colors.
That's when I decided to go with the jungle theme. I actually had a lot of fun painting all the animals.
Heath did all the green paint, and he built the awesome book shelves.
So, for the first time ever, our boys have a cohesively furnished room! Now . . . if we could just get them to keep it clean!!
No comments:
Post a Comment