Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Unit 1 Complete!

This year we've started using the Tapestry of Grace curriculum, which I am really loving! We just finished the first unit, which covered Creation through the Israelites' wandering in the wilderness. Here are several pictures of our projects. It's been really fun! =)

Here's Ethan with his pyramid birthday cake. It was even filled with treasure inside! (Mom, thanks for the idea. Heath, thanks for sculpting and frosting!)



Ethan with his 10 Commandments tablets, made of salt dough.


we made a model of the Tabernacle



unleavened bread (It was gross.)


Mesopotamian jewelry



a ziggurat



salt dough map



1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Erin! It looks like so much fun. Makes me a little jealous that mine are past all of that kind of learning and exploring. I love how you are keeping the JOY in learning and keeping it God-centered! I know HE is certainly well-pleased :)

    ReplyDelete