Well . . . this is my daughter:
This is my daughter on drugs:
Any questions?
(This grumpy face was a candid shot; I didn't tell her to make it. It's just the attitude she's had today.)
Every time she gets her Valium she "passes out" within 10 minutes into a super deep sleep. Then she wakes up in a fowl mood. Once that wears off she's complaining about pain, then she gets her medicine and we start it all again. I'm hoping we can get off the Valium tomorrow and just have the Oxycodone.
We did go for a wagon ride, which she really enjoyed. We've had 3 attempts at walking, but I hold all her weight and she barely moves her feet and won't straighten her legs because it hurts her belly. Pray that she can do it tomorrow so we can get out of this place soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment