We have our Travel Approval! In Chinglish its official translated title is, "Notice of Traveling to China for Adoption." It means that we're allowed to go get Rayanna!!
The adoption process has seemed to go amazingly fast for me this time. And now we're leaving in just over two weeks!!! That is really hard to believe! We will be going to China July 23rd and returning August 3rd. That is so soon!
I feel a little overwhelmed. I had all these plans for what I was going to accomplish this summer after we finished school, and now it seems I have only 2 weeks of summer left, since August will definitely not be a month with much free time! Within those two weeks I need to go through Rayanna's clothes and see what we still need (after hopefully getting the latest update on her sizes), finish setting up her room, shop for the "required gifts" we need to bring with us, pack the three kids to go to the grandparents', pack for Rayanna, pack for Heath and me, take care of a few doctor appointments, and of course get all the adoption documents gathered and the fees paid for travel. But I was also hoping to get next year's school planning done before we leave, as well as get a bunch of cleaning and household projects taken care of. Oh well, I think some of those will have to be skipped. BECAUSE WE LEAVE IN 16 days!!!!!! I can't believe it!! So exciting!!!
Thanks for following along on our journey. I do hope to update this blog while we're there, so check back frequently if you'd like to see how things are going!

No comments:
Post a Comment