Monday, May 16, 2011
Tonight
Please pray for Tabitha tonight if you're awake. I just got off Skype with them, and she looks so miserable. She's in and out of consciousness on the morphine, but what breaks my heart is that she can't have anything even to drink (let alone eat)! Heath wasn't exactly sure why she couldn't drink or for how long. I know they had to make an incision in the bladder in addition to all the bowel stuff, so maybe that's it. He's going to see if she can at least wet her mouth. She just keeps asking for water. It's probably a good thing I'm not there because the Mama Bear in me is ready to go attack whoever it is that's keeping my baby from having a drink! She was barely awake enough to talk at all, so I said good night and hopefully they'll be able to get some rest. Nothing I can do but pray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Erin, I am praying right now!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Stacey. And thank you everyone who's been praying! God is answering, and we appreciate the prayer and support so much!
ReplyDelete