Friday, July 29, 2011

note to Kelly and Brief Update

Kelly--Hmmm....I guess I should consider the placement of those pictures!  Yeah, doing it by email I have no clue what the actual post looks like.  So, no . . . she's not blossoming into a water buffalo.  It was just a picture I couldn't resist sharing.  =)
 
Everyone--We are now in Guangzhou at the beautiful White Swan hotel.  We have a king sized bed!!  (I didn't know those existed in China!  This is my 5th trip here, and I've never seen one before tonight.)  AND our room is arcticly cold....it's awesome!!  AND outside there's a breeze--almost like a nice summer's evening rather than the boiling cauldron that was Nanchang.  AND we had no flight troubles.  AND we get to eat the most awesome breakfast ever in about 10 hours.  AND, last but not least, Heath is feeling better and Rayanna's sleeping soundly.  I'm a very happy camper right now!  =)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Did you discover a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, too?!!! !) That's so awesome to hear!! :)

    ReplyDelete