Monday, July 25, 2011

We're Here At Last!

We are here, and we have Rayanna!!! 
More details to come, but I'm too tired to post more right now.  Let's just say I have some things to add to my "Never-Want-To-Do-Again" list, one of them being spending 19 hours in a Chinese airport as just one small part of a 48-hour journey.  SO not fun.

But Rayanna is with us, and we have beds to sleep in tonight.  And that's where I'm headed . . .
Good night.  :)

3 comments:

  1. wow!!!! I guess I thought it would take a while for you guys to have her--that is awesome that she is with you now!!
    I can't wait to hear more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOWEE!! I'm so thrilled and excited for y'all! I was thanking and praising God yesterday that China has ONE LESS!! I cannot WAIT to meet her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new daughter. So happy for you and so grateful for your previous post about God's provision. We're trying to get the show on the road for our second adoption and sometimes it feels like it will never happen. I needed the lift that the post provided!

    ReplyDelete